Debbie & Santos Miranda

Stats Stories and Updates Photos / Babies


Surgery Date Sept 1, 2002
Tube length  L R
Pregnancy 1 It's a Girl June 9, 2005
Pregnancy 2  





Welcome Belynda Cruz

We gave birth to our beautiful baby girl  on June 9, 2005. She weighed 8 lbs. 4.5 ounces and was 19 inches long.  I had an unexpected C-section and my doctor had my husband come and look at my tubes during surgery ~ she was really impressed with what a wonderful job Dr. Perez had done!!   Thank you so much!!

September 2002

Glory to God in the highest!

We arrived in Harlingen about 3:30 p.m. and had a little bit of trouble getting our rental car. They were all out of cars and tried to get us one from another place but they would not allow us to take it to Mexico so we had to go back and stand in line for Dollar Rent a Car again. It all worked out, as we knew it would - the Lord was with us.

We got to the hospital at 6:00 a.m. the next morning and they got us into a room right away. Levy came in a talked to us a little and he could see that I was very nervous. I really liked the fact that he listened to me when I told him that they have trouble finding veins for the IV in me. He sent the other nurse to get the smallest needles, and they both went to work locating a good vein. It did take two tries but it was gentle and easy.

Not sure exactly what time it was when they took me into the operating room. As they were preparing for surgery they left me in the very good hands of the anesthesiologist - I believe he said his name was Dr. Moreno.  Levy told him that I spoke fluent Spanish (he was just kidding - trying to take my mind off of things I think). Dr. Moreno was great he put the epidural in without me even knowing it. Levy said they put some stuff in my IV and I was out. They thought that it was funny that I went out as fast as I did. The next thing I remember is my husband patting me on the shoulder in a caring manner as to say it will be all right. I kept waking up and asking questions. My husband was patting one side of my shoulder and Dr. Moreno was patting the other side. I was really at ease. I would recommend Dr. Perez and his team to anyone!!

Again not sure what time I was back in my room but it was early because they were bringing me lunch at 12:30 -- jello, juice, and tea. Levy came in and we talked about everything from surgery. He reassured me that everything looked really good.  The rest of that day we stayed in our room which was huge. It had a bed, couch, and chair. We had a private bathroom and a lot of privacy the whole time we were there. The next morning Levy came in and said we could leave when ever we were ready but thought we should wait until about 9:00 a.m. While we were waiting, Dr. Perez came in to check on us and said everything looked good and we told him how much we appreciated them and he said that he appreciated all of us too.

We left the hospital and went to Nuevo Progresso which is a border town and walked around. Levy said that walking would be good for me so that is what we did.   All in all we had the most pleasant experience in our journey to Rio Bravo - when you know that God is with you it makes all of the difference in the world.

Debbie Miranda