Shelly & Mark Sharp



March 2006


Tubal reversal

Mar 24, 2006


Pregnancy #1

It's a Boy!  Mar 21, 07

Pregnancy #2 edd

May 10, 2009


6cm  each side



Markus Magnus Sharp

I wanted to update my testimony to say that we  had a baby boy on March 21, 2007. He weighed 8 lbs and 12.3 ozs.  He was 20.5 inches long.

 Thank you

Mark and Shelly Sharp


August 2006

I found out I was pregnant on Aug. 6, 2006. I had an ultrasound on Aug. 10th and baby was were it was supposed to be.  The heart rate was 156 and all looked well.  I had another on the 12th and baby was very active. I am due on March 23, 2007. I will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you Dr. Perez for you dedication and skill. Thank God for the skill he provided Dr. Perez and the funding he provided me with.

Blessings, Shelly

June 2006

I had my surgery on March 24, 2006. I had gotten my tubes tied after my fifth child on Dec. 21, 2003. I was feeling guilty about tying my tubes and wanted to fix what I had broken. I started having problem associated with my tubal and wanted to be rid of that also.

I arrived on the 24th, my surgery was scheduled for the 25th. I knew the whole day that I would go on the 24th so I didn't eat. I arrived at the McAllen airport at 12:45 and Marcos took me and two other couples across the border. I went with my mom and she was getting a little nervous and thought that I was going and getting the surgery done illegally. Once Dr. Levi came in to get my history she settled down. They told me that my surgery would be at 7:30 and they came in at exactly 7:30. They got my I.V. in no problem so that was great. I usually have problems getting one in. I didn't feel anything during the surgery. I was awake the whole time and asking questions. I was nervous afterwards because I couldn't feel my legs for a long time. I had never had an epidural before so didn't know what to expect. After I had everything removed, I got up and walked around a bit. I took my shower and then Marcos took us back across the border. My mom and I stayed in a hotel for two nights and we walked across the street to the mall.

My trip went very well. I got home and rested for two weeks and picked up my children. I did everything Dr. Levi told me to do.  God is good and so are the doctors in Mexico. I am very grateful to my husband's friend that told us about Dr. Perez.

Shelly Sharp from Iowa
DH Mark
6 cm. both sides

back to stories