Angel & Jeff Wright



May 2006


Tubal ligation


Tubal reversal   

May 19, 2006


Pregnancy #1 m/c

Pregnancy #2 m/c

Pregnancy #3

It's a Boy!  4/29/08


5 cm left

4-5cm rt





Justin Wright

Jeff and I welcomed baby Justin into our lives on 4/29/08, by csection. He weighed 8# 11oz and was 22 inches long. He is a perfect baby!

Jeff and I would not have been able to share this miracle without the help of the wonderful doctors there. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us this miracle baby.. Thank you again


January 2008

Well, we have hit our 22 week mark--I have 16 weeks left, as the baby is going to be born by c-section 2 weeks early. IT'S A BOY!!! We are so excited!! This is just a miracle-every time I feel him kick or turn over-it just amazes me!!! My family is so over joyed!!! I'll keep you updated!!

 September 2007

Well, this has been a rocky last year, but we have survived!! I had my TR in May 2006. I got pregnant 2/07 and it ended in a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks. I got pregnant again in April 2007, it ended in a miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks. We took some time off, so I could heal "emotionally". Well, low and behold, we are pregnant again! I found out on 9/7/07.. My due date is 5/13/08-1 week before my TR anniversary on 5/19!!. We are very excited, but scared also. Hopefully, God has good intentions for this little baby and keep it in my tummy!!

May 2007

I had 2 miscarriages- 2/07 and 4/07.    I just want to remember the little ones that I lost.

Thank you

June 2006

Hi- my name is Angel and my husband's name is Jeff. We are both 33 and I have 3 children from a previous marriage--2 girls- 13 and 8 and 1 son- 11, and Jeff does not have any--YET..I had my tubes tied after my last child in 1997 and had my reversal on May 19th. We left our home in Missouri on May 18th around 12pm and drove to Rio Bravo. My husband's friend Rico, his wife and kids went with us, as Rio Bravo is his home town. We stopped along the way to eat and rest and got to the border at 6am on Friday morning. My surgery was not scheduled until May 20th, but we went in and Rico explained to them that we wanted to fill out the papers and everything, then go to the hotel and rest until Saturday. Well, the nurse told Rico that they would do my surgery around 9am THAT MORNING, as long as I had not eaten anything. Talk about nervous!!! I filled out the papers and within 10 minutes I had my blood drawn, was in room #2 with a gown on, got my IV (in 1 stick) and sitting on the cot--NOT BREATHING!!! My husband tried to sleep for awhile but I was too excited and scared.

Around 9am the nurse came in and put my booties and hat on and off we went.. My husband had went to the bathroom and wasn't out when I left, so I kept saying "I need my husband, where is my husband". He finally came up behind me just as I was getting on the table. They wheeled me into Operating Rm #2 and I got up on the table, curled into a ball and another nurse had my hand with the IV and Dr Moreno was behind me and said "OK" and the nurse put some stuff in my IV and within a few seconds, I had my epidural. I never felt a thing! My husband watched the whole surgery and Dr Levi asked him to come look inside at what he was doing. It was very emotional for me. Surgery took around 1hr and 30 minutes. I had a lot of scar tissue and had a fimbriectomy on the right side, but Dr Perez re-constructed one for me. I have 4-5cm on the right and 5cm on the left. I was taken back to the room and tried to rest. My back was very uncomfortable and I ended up with a spinal headache. At 4am,the IV and catheter came out. After breakfast I took a shower and walked around. I did get to meet Kelly on her way to surgery and am glad to have a friendship with her!! She is a sweet lady!! I even talked to her after surgery.

We left the hospital around 11am and Rico took us to eat fajitas and to the candy store. We went to South Padre Island and I carefully walked a little ways with my husband and got my feet wet!! It took about 18 hrs to drive back-we stopped a lot so I could walk around. My husband was my biggest support- I don't know what I would have done without him and his wonderful family for coming to stay with the kids and helping me afterwards. I was able to take off work almost 2 wks and needed it- I was very sore afterwards.

I would definitely do it all over again. The Dr's and nurses are wonderful!!! I look forward to having another baby and will keep you posted!!!

Angel and Jeff Wright

back to stories