Brandee & Bryan Grant

Stats Stories and Updates Photos / Babies


Surgery Date 6/15/07
Ligation May 2002
Tube lengths L5.5 R5
Pregnancy 1 It's a Boy!  6/05/08
Pregnancy 2 edd 8/2009
Pregnancy 3  
HSG 8/28/07 Both tubes wide open



June 2009

Ayden will soon be a big brother in August 2009 to a baby sister.  I will keep you informed of how we are doing and when we deliver our second bundle of joy because of the wonderful work Dr. Perez and his staff preformed.  I thank God daily for you all, you are all angels in our eyes you restored something I thought I could never have restored.  Once again thanks!!!

Mar 2009

Well come to find out in January 09, we are pregnant again for the second time and due in late August 09.  We were expecting twins but lost one to the upper sky on January 3, 2009 but the other one is wonderful and growing very rapidly. We will let you know how things are going and once again thanks to dr. Perez, dr. Levi and all of the other staffing that had a hand in the success of my surgery, we can not thank-you enough.


Ayden Hunter Grant

We had a baby boy that weighed 8lbs. 1oz. on June 5, 2008 He is a rotten little thing into everything now that he is almost 10 months old he has discovered how to crawl, stand, walk along furniture and tear up everything.... but we love him anyways!!!!

January 2008

Just an update we went to the doctors on January 28,2008 and we are having a boy...We are both doing well the doctor actually said that the baby was a week ahead of schedule so that could be good or bad...ha ha!!!! I have ultrasound pics that I will include in a few days. Good Luck to everyone else trying to get pregnant and be very patient it will happen when god wants it too!!!!!
Brandee and Bryan Grant
possible name for baby: Ayden

November 2007  (Twins maybe??)

Had bloodwork immediately hcg levels were only 193 which ment I was only 4 weeks and they were sure the baby was not in the tubes or ovaries because my ob did an ultrasound. He ordered another hcg test two days later and levels were at 398 so we were good.

On September 24 we had another ultrasound to see if we could see at least a sac because we are too early to see the baby and yes we seen """""two sacs that have imbedded into the uterine lining"""""", not sure what is inside of them but we will find out November 7, 2007. Our estimated due date is June 23, 2007 maybe with twins. I will keep you updated.

November 2007

We had our first positive pregnancy test in October 17, 2007 and we are currently 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and feel like crap but that goes along with the whole pregnancy deal.... We are due in June 2008 and we are excited and looking forward to adding #10 to our family. I can not thank Dr. Perez, Dr. Levi and their staff for the wonderful job they had done....

I will keep you updated we go for our first appointment to hear the heartbeat outside of an ultrasound in December. I had an ultrasound November 8 and we actually heard the heartbeat just at 7 weeks, the doctor was excited as we were.... Once again thanks and we will speak to you shortly.

 September 2007

Had the HSG done on August 28, 2007 and the tubes are wide open, my ob was impressed!!

August 2007

Our adventure started 2 1/2 years ago when my husband and I started looking and searching for a doctor to perform a tubal reversal. My husband(Bryan) and I met on the internet 5 years ago and married 3 1/2 years ago. He has 4 children and I have 5 children but we do not have any of our children. We want to make our blended family complete with one of our own. We started reading the testimonials of 3 different doctors and realized that Dr. Perez had a better sucess rate than the other 2 doctors so we decided to go with Dr. Perez and I am extremely happy with our choice.

We decided on June 1, 2007 that we needed to book our flight, make sure the date we wanted was still available and the shuttle would be ready to go. My oldest adoptive daughter Britney was the lucky one to go with me to Mexico, she was excited but scared because we both had never gone out of the country but we were assured by Marcos and Dr. Levi we would be fine.

We made the arrangements with Marcos, and the Ladies at the office(Kathy) made me feel at ease...When we arrived at Mcallen, Texas we contacted Marcos and he asked if it would be ok to wait for another couple coming from New York. They arrived and off we were to Rio Bravo. We had no problems getting across the border and Cassandra and MaMa is what we called her, they are wonderful women and took very good care of us. We arrived at the hospital and Cassandra took care of the paper work needed and off we were to our room #9. When we got settled in the nurse came in and asked if I had eaten and I told her no so she started an IV line and off we were to surgery a day earlier than scheduled. It was after 2p.m. they put on my boufant cap and blue booties and wheeled me to surgery. I felt at ease when I seen the sterilized equiptment in the surgery room. I was asked to lay on the table on my left side and curl up into a fetal position and this is all I remember. I woke up when they were putting the saline solution through my tubes to make sure they were open, Dr. Levi closed my cut with the wonderful suture and as I was being wheeled out of the surgery room Dr. Perez said "Everything went fine" and patted me on my leg and back to my room I went. I was in and out of it till later that evening. It was about 9p.m. when I started feeling myself and I did not want any pain medication but I received a shot in my IV later that evening.

First thing Saturday June 16, 2007 Dr. Levi came into my room and asked how I was feeling and I asked to have the IV, catheter, and Epidural taken out so I could get in the shower. Within 5 minutes of telling Dr. Levi this they came in and took them out and off I was into the shower. Once showered we were driven to the end of the main street where all the shops were and he dropped us off and we walked and shopped for about 2 1/2 hours. I felt great and very minimal pain. Sunday came and MaMa came to pick us up and take us back across the border. It was very easy to get back into the states. We were taken to Mcallen where my daughter and I had to stay in a hotel until our plane ride home on Monday June 18, 2007.

We enjoyed the Sunday in Mcallen, we shopped for about 4 hours and then relaxed by the pool for about 3 hours and then off to bed. Monday morning at 5:30 a.m we were off to the airport to catch a stand-by ticket so we could get home earlier than expected.

I am now 25 days post-op and I am back to normal and I love it. I really felt good 5 days post-op and have gotten better each day. My incision look wonderful because of Dr. Perez, and Dr. Levi's perfection.

I can not say enough about how wonderful the entire trip along with the staff as well as the doctors that were involved. I will let everyone know when we are pregnant.

Brandee and Bryan Grant

Occupation: Nursing Student/Supervisor for MRDD


back to stories