Juana Vazquez

Stats Stories and Updates Photos / Babies


Surgery Date 9/3/2010
Ligation 2/22/2008
Tube length  L 5 R 4
Pregnancy 1  
Pregnancy 2  





Sept 2010

I want to say my story to all of you girls that want to do the Tubal Reversal with Dr. Perez. They are a “GREAT TEAM”

I flew with my sister from Miami September 2, 2010 at 5:45pm and got to McAllen Airport at 10:50pm. I called Marcos the Shuttle service and he said that the van was waiting for me outside. The guy looked very nice, he asked if we were hungry and if we needed anything before getting to the Hospital that it would take us 40 minutes. We stopped at a 7/Eleven that was in the corner from the Hospital. We got to the Hospital and the nurse set us in a room in like 2 minutes. The room was huge, with 2 sofas, a table with 2 chairs, a bathroom, a bed, A/C and a TV. The nurse gave my sister a pillow and a cover so she should sleep comfortable. I took a hot shower and went to sleep because as per the nurse at 6am she was returning to put an IV and take some blood. 6:00 am came and I was already waiting for the nurse, they came in put IV, took blood and the Dr. Levi walked in around 6:45 am and sat next to me asked a lot of questions, asked me if I had any questions or concerns and said that surgery was at 8:00 am. At 8:00 the nurse came to get me in a wheel chair and took me to the surgery room. I said hello to Dr. Perez and the anesthesiologist asked me some questions and put me in the position for the epidural and Dr. Levi put the full sedation in the IV (extra charge but worth it ever penny of it). I was completely sleep thru the surgery when I woke up they were finishing and they took me to my room. Dr. Levi came to the room and said that everything turned out fine that I was 5 cm in left side and 4 cm in right side that I had to wait 2 months in order to try conceiving. I was with no pain at all. The nurse came every 2 hours to check on me. They gave me food (Mexican Food) very good, awesome around 6:30 pm which I eat it all because I was really hungry. I slept the whole night and only asked for pain medicine once. Around 6:30 am the nurse came and took the IV and the epidural off and said that the driver was going to pick me up at 8:00 am to take me to the airport. He came to get us like at 7:45 am and took us to the airport. It only took us 30 minutes on the border.

Today is 6 days after my surgery and I feel good, no pain at all.  If I had to do it all over, with no questions at all I would use Dr. Perez and Dr. Levi and their staff in a heartbeat.

“Great service and very professional”.
Good people.
God Bless you all and Good Luck!!!


back to stories